Saturday, July 23, 2011

Slobber=Money.

Sweat it Out Friday
45 Minutes Elliptical
15 Minutes Abs

Sweat it Out Saturday
5 Hours House Cleaning (yup, that counts as activity!)

The last couple of days feel like they have been crazy.  It all started on Thursday night when I caught Hanna sucking on my cell phone.  From then on whenever someone called me I could hear them, but they couldn't hear me.  So frustrating.  I spent all day on Friday searching for a new phone plan while my husband got called out to work.  I had to call him from the phone stores since he couldn't hear me talking on the other end.

Switched from AT&T to Verizon.  AT&T is great if you love in a big city, but out here in the sticks the service is not so good.  Hopefully, the reception is much better so that Dustin can use his phone at work. It costs A LOT to switch carriers.  We haven't switched for 7 years, I had no idea the hoops you have to jump through.

The lesson learned is that no electronics should be within reach of a certain slobber monster.  So far she has ruined my phone and my power cord to my MacBook.  I live in fear for the day she starts walking.

Friday started out very laid back.  I'm still trying to get Hanna on her old nap schedule since before vacation.  Good luck.  She wouldn't take her morning nap until 11:00 and then I thought since it was so late I was getting out of going to the gym.  I was shocked when my husband forced me to go with him!  Have I created a monster?  Usually if I say I'm not going he just goes with it, but not this time.

When I got to the gym I thought that we would just do 30 minutes of cardio and then I surprised myself and did 45.  It felt good and afterwards I was a sweaty mess.  It felt awesome!

Today I have cleaned the entire house, did all the laundry, and picked up my beautiful Bountiful Basket of fruits and vegetables.  Aren't they beautiful?!


Loving the Instagram App for iphone.  It has some interesting filters for pictures.

Have you ever had an electronic ruined by slobber or water?
Did you workout this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment