Monday, June 27, 2011

Mama Knows Weight Watchers

I made it safe and sound to my mama's house in Utah. we also got to make a quick stop to Dustin's family on the way. I was sad to have to say goodbye to Dustin when he went home, I already miss him.

The great thing about vacationing at my mom's house is that she is also doing Weight Watchers, and so she packed her house with things I could eat, and today we get to go to the store and buy more food that will keep us from craving foods I shouldn't be eating.

Another plus, is that she has a basement that we are staying in and I have to climb up and down 14 stairs about 30 times a day.

The goal this week is to lose at least 1 pound (lofty goal right?). The weather is beautiful here right now and I'm hoping to get out for walks with Hanna in the jog stroller, or try to get to the gym (I HATE the gold's gym here, it is always packed so if I can find another way to get a little exercise so be it!). We also plan to get out a lot so that I can wear out the baby and she will sleep super great at night!

One thing I didn't mention is that my mom and gramma (who lives next door, and yes, I know that's not the way you spell GRANDMA, but that is what makes her special.) are Weight Watchers veterans. I think my gramma secretly still counts points in her head, even at 91 years old. And my mom will go around the store and say "you know that only has x amount of points in it?", this makes it so much more annoying easier.

Weigh in is on Wednesday! I haven't gotten much activity in this last week so hopefully it will still go well. I feel like I've been eating really well and staying within my points, but the scale never lies!

No comments:

Post a Comment